Haverford Township will be replacing the parking meters throughout the township with new parking meters that
accept a prepaid Parking Card. The new meters will continue to operate using coins, but the new Parking Card will offer a convenient way for drivers to utilize meters without having to carry or search for coins. The new Parking Card will also allow you to receive a refund on the card for any unused time on the meter. Click here to read the fact sheet about the Parking Card.
Facts About the Parking Card
- It is a convenient way to pay for metered parking without coins.
- The Parking Card is the size of a credit card.
- It is rechargeable.
- There is no expiration date or time limit in which to use the Parking Card.
- The Parking Card may be purchased at the Haverford Township Police Department, Records Division, 1010 Darby Road , Havertown, PA 19083. The office is open from 8 a.m. to 4 p.m. Monday through Friday, except holidays. Call 610-853-1298 for more information.
- There is no limit to the number of cards you can purchase.
- The Parking Card can be used in any parking meter in Haverford Township, except the Kiosk parking meters in the Brookline Lot and the Oakmont Lot.
- You can still use coins to supplement the Parking Card or instead of the Parking Card.
- When the Parking Card runs out, bring it back to the Police Department, Records Division, and add additional money to the card.
- Additional money can be added to the card; you do not need to wait until the card runs out.
- No refunds will be issued for unused balances on cards.
- Lost or stolen Parking Cards will not be replaced.
- There is a one-time fee of $5.00 for each card.
- After you purchase the card you may return as many times as needed to add additional money to the card at no additional cost to you . You can purchase any dollar value up to $100.00.